A credit line which will improve your international competitiveness
You will be able to sell your products with a maximum term of 10 years
At the time of exporting, you will receive cash through the discount of letters of credit and/or promissory notes and/or guaranteed letters of exchange.
You may have attractive conditions for long-term payment
Exporters and producers of goods and services destined for export.
To finance exports of Manufactures of Industrial Origin (MIO), Manufactures of Agricultural Origin (MAO), unused Argentine Capital Goods and Services and Industrial Plants and other works hired to be handed in as “turnkey operations”.
Up to 100% of the value of Incoterms used or the amount of the project and services associated.
1. MOI, MOA, Capital Goods and Services:
· Minimum amount: US$ 200,000
· Maximum amount: US$ 6.000.000
2. Industrial Plants and Turnkey Projects:
· Minimum amount: US$ 200.000
· Maximum amount: US$ 10.000.000
Any currency of free convertibility in the country.
It will be variable, conformed by the Libor rate plus a spread between 4.00% and 8.50% depending on the term.
Bank guarantee on eligible instruments, to the satisfaction of BICE
10 years (counting from the date of shipment).
Advance financial discount (forfaiting).
1. For MOI, MOA, Capital Goods and up to 10% of its value in spare parts and accessories and / or installation costs in the country of destination and / or the value of the export credit insurance premium and / Or for the export of industrial plants or other works contracted with the condition of being delivered “Turnkey”, the capital repayment installments must be at most annual, of equal amount, periodicity and for amounts not less than U $ S 2,500.00 or its equivalent in other currencies.
2. The services of interest, if any, must be paid semi-annually or in shorter installments, according to the cancellation of the capital.
For a 3-year term loan of 500,000 dollars. The Libor rate and a fixed margin of 425 basic points were used in the CFT estimation. Taxes are not included. Rate applied in the example: Libor Prom. August 2017 = 1.4537%. *Total Financial Cost – Expressed as Effective Annual Rate